- Participants should be eligible to sit for the PMP® certification examination
At the end of this class, participants will be prepared to:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of the project management based on the PMBOK® model
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions
- Identify weak areas that require more individual study
- Ready to Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification examination
Who Should Attend
- Managers and project managers seeking PMP certification
- Mid-career professionals who seek to further develop their project management skills
This course provides an overview of project management and covers the ten knowledge areas identified in the PMBOK® along with a section on Professional Responsibilities:
During the session, attendees will utilize practice questions to better understand the nature of the PMP exam. The instruction approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions.
- 3 days eBlended (> 35 contact hours, homework and eLearning Reinforcement Lessons required) OR
- 4 days (35 contact hours, homework required) OR
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the class.
*TenStep (Singapore) Academy Project Management Sponsorship is open till 31 Dec 2013.(closed)
Only project managers who qualify for the PMP examination are qualified to apply for the sponsorship.
Sponsorship is only valid for TenStep PMP Prep Course conducted in Singapore only.
Value of sponsorship also includes bonus items.
TenStep Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to award the sponsorship to any party/participants at its own discretion and/or to withdraw the sponsorship anytime.
Sponsorship and bonus items are not exchangeable for cash, other products or services.
TenStep Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to replace the configuration, value and content of sponsorship and bonus items.
TenStep Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to revise the sponsorship and the sponsorship terms and conditions at its own discretion.
Only successful applicants will be notified of the results of applications.
Bonus items are only applicable to registered and fully paid participants having more than 70% class attendance and must be utilised within six months from course completion date. No request for extension is allowed.